dimecres, 13 d’octubre del 2010

Intoducing myself

My name is William damian de Vial. I live in a small town called El Baell. When I say small, I mean small. For Example: My Family and I are half the living part of the town.
I'm a rather short boy of 14 ...Yes, I AM a boy. By simply looking at me you can tell I don't like sports and the most used adjectives to describe me are: Ironic and Sarcastic. Need I say any more?
Amongst my most treasured possesions I especially treasure my A-Level Phisics book, that and my Peanuts collection.
At school I'm bored equally in all my subjects so I'm afaid I can't say one of them isn't my least favorate. I love eating and playing stratigic video games but I hate above all things helping my father do D.I.Y.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada